A dual core 1-GHz processor, 2GB of Flash memory, up to 32GB of additional micro SD memory provides the power to run complex ERP applications — simultaneously.
Submit your inquire
TAKE EFFICIENCY AND ACCURACY TO THE NEXT LEVEL IN YOUR MOST DEMANDING ENVIRONMENTS
As part of the Zebta MC9000 Series, the MC9200 is designed for all-day business use in the toughest environments — every day, millions of users around the world count on their MC9000 Series mobile computer to better manage inventory in warehouses and manufacturing plants, track baggage on airport tarmacs in any kind of weather and keep weaponry and vehicles on military bases in peak operating condition.
- 9.1 in. L x 3.6 in. W x 7.6 in. H
- 23.1 cm L x 9.1 cm W x 19.3 cm H
- 27 oz./765 g (includes battery)
- Android 4.4 with Mobility Extensions (Mx), turning Android into a true enterprise class OS
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact 7.0
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3
- Dual core 1GHz OMAP 4 processor
- 4,000 3.28 ft./1 m tumbles at room temperature per IEC tumble specification
- Multiple drops to concrete: 6 ft./1.8 m across the operating temperature range; meets and exceeds MIL-STD 810G